Tickets can be booked online at any time without any booking fees. Click here to see what's on.
Booking Via Telephone on 020 7870 6876
Telephone box office opening hours are: Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm. Closed Christmas day.
Telephone booking fee: 10% (capped at £2.50 per ticket). Please bear in mind there may be a wait during peak times.
Booking In Person
The in-person theatre Box Office opening hours are:
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri 10.00 to 20.00
Sat 13.00 to 20.00
Concessions are available on most Park Theatre performances in Park90 and in Park200 on Band B and C seats to those aged 65+, patrons with access neesds, members of entertainment unions (please see a list of accepted unions below), local residents with a North London ‘N' postcode on Tuesdays (see below) and via our Pay What You Can Scheme (see below).
NB: Concessions are not available in Park200 Band A Seats. Proof of eligibility may be required and terms and conditions apply. Please check the indivdual show pages for details of concessions.
Our Access Membership scheme is free to join.
If you would like to sign up, please send proof of eligibility to [email protected]. This can be a copy of your blue badge, a medical letter, or evidence that you are in receipt of a disability allowance (for example: PIP, DLA or attendance allowance). If you have any questions about eligibility or any other questions about Access membership, please email [email protected].
Access members will receive regular updates about events at Park Theatre, as well as notifications of our assisted performances.
Once you have signed up, access concession tickets are bookable online, over the phone or in person. You must have an Access Membership to be able to book access concession tickets. If you prefer to book tickets in a way that is suitable for you, please get in touch and we'll be happy to assist.
For regular Park200 shows, access tickets are £16.50 concessionary rate in any seat. Access members are entitled to two tickets at the access rate if they wish to bring a companion.
For regular Park90 shows, access tickets are £9. Access members are entitled to two tickets at the access rate if they wish to bring a companion. As seats in Park90 are unreserved, please email [email protected] in advance of the performance if you have any specific access requirements.
For additional programming, such as short runs, fundraising performances and one-off events, access customers can book up to two seats with 50% off.
N Tuesdays - Local Resident Discount
Discounts available for our local N postcode residents on Tuesday performances (this does not include NW).
If you have not used this discount before, or provided proof of address in the last year, you will need to provide proof of current address (eg a utility bill) in order to access these discounts. Please send proof of address to [email protected]. Once received we will update our records and the prices will become available to you online for a period of one year.
Subject to availability.
The published concession prices are available for those aged 65+.
Subject to availability.
Child tickets are available to those aged under 16 on productions suitable for families or young people.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Under 26? Park Up.
Our free Park Up membership scheme offers young people between the ages of 16 and 26 the chance to connect with Park Theatre through a range of perks. This includes:
- £10 tickets on all Park90 and Park200 productions during the first week of the run (subject to availability)
- £5 on the day rush tickets on selected shows
- 10% off food and drink in the all-day café bar
- Cheap Tuesdays! Discounted food or drink offers
- Discounted last minute rehearsal space hire
Find out about current offers, when rush tickets are released and much more via our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. So make sure you follow us to get the best deals! You can also subscribe for email updates.
It's FREE to join! Head to parktheatre.co.uk/park-up. Proof of eligibility required.
Our regular concessions are available for those in any of the following unions:
Equity, BECTU, The Writers Guild, UK Theatre, ITC and The Musicians Union.
You will need to provide proof of membership (eg. a membership card or letter) in order to access these concessions. Please send proof to [email protected]. Once received we will update our records and the prices will become available to you on-line for a period of one year.
Subject to availability.
Pay What You Can
Those who are unemployed or on lower incomes can take advantage of PWYC on any matinee or any Wednesday of each production, subject to availability.
These are bookable at the Box Office from one hour prior to the performance, in person only. We ask that you provide proof that you receive Job Seeker’s Allowance or Universal Credit. Please note that if the performance is heavily booked or sold out, PWYC tickets may not be available.
The show I want to see is sold out, can I get a ticket?
We strongly advise customers to book tickets to shows they want to see in advance as it is not always possible for us to release extra seats.
An increasing number of bookers are booking well in advance to ensure they don't miss the show! Why not consider becoming a Park Keeper, where one of the many benefits includes priority booking when the new season is announced.
Please note we do not offer refunds. It may be possible to exchange tickets (subject to availability) with at least 24 hours notice prior to the performance and a £2 admin fee per ticket.
When a show is sold out there may be the occasional cancellation which will be returned for general sale on an ad hoc basis. There is also a daily returns list:
- You can arrive at the venue two hours before showtime on the day of the performance and join our returns list. We are not able to accommodate anyone waiting for returns ahead of this time.
- Depending on space available, this will either be a paper list kept at box office of or a physical queue, which will try and make as comfortable as possible.
- If tickets are returned you may pruchase them at full price only - no concessions are available on returned tickets. Each person can purchase a maximum of two tickets.
There is never any guarantee that returns will be available either on the day or in advance.
Returning tickets for resale:
If you can no longer use a ticket and the performance is sold out, you may return it and we can attempt to resell it on your behalf. We cannot accept returns if a performance is not sold out.
- In advance of the performance, email [email protected] and give us your name, order number and which seats you are returning. We can only accept returns with the explicit permission of the person whose name is on the booking, and we do not accept returns by phone, only email. We will then make the seats available for general sale. If they are purchased, we will notify you by email and you will be refunded the cost of the ticket, minus any fees or commissions. The refund can only be given via the original payment method.
- From two hours before the performance, you can come to the box office and let us know that you want to return a ticket for resale. We will hold it for anyone waiting in the theatre, and refund you via the original payment method if the ticket is resold, minus any fees or commissions. We will email you if successful and if you don't hear from us then we were not able to resell the ticket.
- There is never any guarantee that a ticket will resell, either in advance or on the day of the performance.
- Once a ticket is returned, the decision is considered final: we cannot reverse a resale and return the ticket to you once it has been resold.
- We are unable to accept tickets purchased via third party agents for resale.
E-tickets will be emailed to you in advance of the event. If you have not received your e-tickets, please check your junk email folder and add Park Theatre to your safe senders list. Search for '[email protected]' on your mail app. Your e-ticket will have a QR code which will be scanned at the door. There is no need to queue at box office. Paper tickets are no longer available (except for those with access needs or without email addresses).
We do not offer any refunds, except in the case of cancelled performances or if we are able to resell your ticket (see above). Exchanges may be available at least 24 hours prior to the performance and would incur a £2.00 administration fee per ticket. Please also be aware that the 10% telephone booking fee also applies to exchanges. The administration fee does not apply to exchanges due to Covid-19.
Please note that on many performances for reasons of audience enjoyment and health and safety we cannot admit latecomers. Please always aim to arrive 30 minutes prior to curtain up and enjoy our Café Bar. We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on tickets for latecomers. Please note that our latecomers' policy may be stricter during Covid-19 so please leave plenty of time to get to the theatre.
Ticket touting is not permitted and tickets bought via unauthorised agents will be voided. We strongly advise customers to only purchase tickets via authorised channels.
Sending proof for Discounts
You can pop in to Park Theatre with your proof of address or union membership or you can scan your proof and email to [email protected] Terms and conditions are available on our website or in person on request. All prices and concessions are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.